JK Wrangler 4 inch 2-Door SuperLift Lift KitRegular price $649.84
Superlift Suspension Systems now available with Superlift Shocks OR Fox® Shocks:
This is the Superlift 4” suspension lift kit for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
Superlift worked behind the scenes with OE Engineers to develop these lifted coil springs. The result is the best ride and handling characteristics of any 4” lift coil available. They’re pre-set to minimize settling and guarantee a consistent ride height. This Superlift kit also includes an adjustable front track bar with forged ends and Superlift’s Lifetime Warranted REFLEX bushings.
The adjustable length allows you to fine-tune the suspension given winch bumper combinations etc. and the bushings are a dual durometer design built to handle extreme angles and greatly reduce NVH over standard poly bushings or heim-joint ends.
Included for the rear is a frame mounted track bar relocation bracket. This kit also includes replacement rear sway bar links, adjustable cam-bolts, brake line extension brackets and Superlift shock OR Fox 2.0 Shocks
Options include: front and rear REFLEX Control Arms, front sway bar quick disconnects, rear REFLEX adjustable track bar, and factory replacement, high-clearance single or high-clearance dual steering stabilizers. Each stabilizer design is available with Superlift or SS series cylinders by Bilstein.
- Adds clearance up to 35” diameter tires
- Pre-set JK specific replacement coil springs to minimize settling
- Sway bar correction
- Optional add-on suspension components – Adjustable Track bars and Stabilizers
- Shock Options: Superlift Shocks or Fox® 2.0 Shocks
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Aligns to OE specifications
- Maintains performance ride quality and handling
- Optional compression stop kit is recommended for aggressive off-road use with 35-inch tires
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4 - 4.75||-|